About Robotics Law Journal
'ANALYSIS AND INSIGHT FOR THE INDUSTRY'S LAWYERS, MANUFACTURERS, GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES, ENTREPRENEURS AND INVESTORS'
The Robotics and Artificial Intelligence sector is experiencing exponential growth across the globe in sectors as diverse as retail, banking, transport, energy, telecoms, media, sport, and agriculture, to name but a few. The laws and regulations governing robotics and artificial intelligence are continuously changing to keep up with technological developments. The expanding list of concerns includes the protection of civil liberties, privacy and security, the impact on employment and the environment, and the invention, production, distribution, and protection of these new technologies. The Robotics Law Journal provides lawyers, manufacturers, governmental agencies, entrepreneurs and investors working in the industry with a clear understanding of the increasing opportunities, problems and solutions in this thriving sector.
HERE ARE JUST SOME OF THE ISSUES THE ROBOTICS LAW JOURNAL COVERS:
- Law and regulation updates: Safety, Privacy, Liability, Cybersecurity, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Licensing, Data Protection, Insurance, Intellectual Property
- The latest innovation in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Big data, Smart Cities, Automation, Start-ups…
- Much more!
THE LAST PUBLISHED ISSUE FEATURED
- AI PREDICTIONS: The Future of Humanity Institute at Oxford surveyed the world’s leading researchers in artificial intelligence
- BILLYBOT: BillyBot the robot is working as a ‘junior clerk’ in the Clerksroom chambers helping clients
- LEVEL 3: Volvo is looking to step up from level 2 to level 4 Automation with its Drive Me project
- SWISS DRONES: Swiss Post and drone manufacturer Matternet conduct successful flight
trials in Lugano
- Much more!
‘YOUR ESSENTIAL SOURCE OF INFORMATION ON THE RAPIDLY GROWING ROBOTICS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SECTOR’
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO GET:
- The Robotics Law Journal posted to you bi-monthly in a paper/hard copy (optional).
- Full access to the Robotics Law Journal online service which will include:
- All premium editorial online content
- Regulation update
Global City Media produce premium events for the legal sector including The Luxury Law Summit, The GC Futures Summit, The Future of Law Summit and The Law Firm Marketing Summit. In addition, Global City Media publishes The Global Legal Post - one of the fastest-growing content platforms in the legal marketplace. Bringing the very best of the world’s legal media to lawyers globally on a daily basis. The Global Legal Post provides a commentary on the world’s legal press, blogs, tweets, LinkedIn, the web and international media. It is essential reading for business lawyers globally. Created by an award-winning publishing team, the Global Legal Post is a favorite for in-house legal departments with its weekly Corporate Counsel newsletter. It publishes a range of legal briefings, research, newsletters, guides and specialist publications.
Global City Media Ltd, 86-90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7193 5801
Editorial Enquiries: Contact the editorial team if you wish to contribute to The Robotics Law Journal.
Tel. Editorial: +44 (0)20 7193 5370
E: Mary Heaney - firstname.lastname@example.org (Head of Editorial)
E: Dr David Cowan - email@example.com (Editor)
E: Tom Dent-Spargo - firstname.lastname@example.org (Assistant Editor)
Please contact us if you would like to become a country correspondent for The Robotics Law Journal.
E: Claudia Tan - email@example.com (Country Coverage)